Monday, July 17, 2006

I bought a cabana. It's a pretty cool cabana too, really hi-tech. It's got all the usual cabana-isms like a straw roof and a lot of bananas lying around and a stereo that only plays Jimmy Buffet, but it's also got a high-powered rifle inside and a hatch in the floor that leads to the secret underground cabana where the real action is. I know what you're thinking, 'How can you listen to the Jimmy Buffet while you're firing the loud assault rifle at enemies trying to sneak into your cabana?'. Well, that's a really dumb think to ask and I refuse to answer it. Sorry, but maybe you should thing of a better question next time.

My cabana also has wheels and I can drive it around like a tank. So watch out, because I may be coming to your neighborhood.

Bye for now.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger jewpac shakur said...

I think I love you. can I borrow the cabana?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home