Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The other day an older bald gentlemen walked up to me and said 'Excuse me dude, but do you know if God exists?' and without even having to think about it I responded with 'Yo, get the eff out of my way Kojack!' and I giggled and took off down the road. But his terrible, terrible question got me thinking: does God really exist? Now, I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most religious person in the world. In fact, I've only been in a church once, and I was there as an extra on that show Father Dowling Mysteries. Here's a quick fun fact: Tom Bosley is 103 years old.

But I believe in God, because really, there's a lot of proof that he does exist. Just check out this handy, dandy list I made revealing it all:



  1. Listen to the album 'Sports' by Huey Lewis and the News. You tell me God doesn't exist after hearing it.

Well, that's it actually. I know you were probably expecting a long list with lots of research and history, but Huey Lewis is all I got. But I think it's enough, and seriously, I Want a New Drug is a pretty rockin' song. So that obviously means God exists. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home